Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Letter to send evidence after your PIP claim form

This advice applies to England

Use this template letter if you need to send the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) more supporting evidence after you've sent your PIP claim form.

When you've completed the letter, print it out and send it by post to the address you sent your PIP claim form to. If you can't find the letter with the address on, call the PIP claims helpline on 0800 917 2222 to find out the address. If you haven't got a printer, your local Citizens Advice or public library should be able to help you, but you might have to pay a small charge.

Make sure you attach the evidence securely to the letter so that it doesn't go missing.

Did this advice help?
Why wasn't this advice helpful?

Please tell us more about why our advice didn't help.

Did this advice help?

Thank you, your feedback has been submitted.