Citizens Advice in North & West Kent - Sevenoaks
5A BLIGH’S COURT
BLIGH’S MEADOW SHOPPING CENTRE
Adviceline: 0808 278 7810 (Monday - Friday, 9am -5pm)
About our advice service
Unfortunately, due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we have taken the difficult decision to stop providing face-to-face advice until further notice.
We apologise for any inconvenience this causes, however we will be providing the same level of advice to our clients via alternative routes and we are still able to offer free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to all across North and West Kent.
You can still access advice in the following ways:
1. Call our Adviceline on 0808 278 7810 for assistance, available Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
2. For self-help advice, visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk at any time.
If you’re looking for help to apply for Universal Credit:
• Call us for free on 0800 144 8 444 (Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm)
• Get support online at www.citizensadvice.org.uk/helptoclaim
Telephone advice times
|Monday||09.00 - 17.00||Telephone Adviceline 0808 278 7810|
|Tuesday||09.00 - 17.00||Telephone Adviceline 0808 278 7810|
|Wednesday||09.00 - 17.00||Telephone Adviceline 0808 278 7810|
|Thursday||09.00 - 17.00||Telephone Adviceline 0808 278 7810|
|Friday||09.00 - 17.00||Telephone Adviceline 0808 278 7810|
- Wheelchair inaccessible - please contact for further details