Energy policy research and consultation responses
We are the official consumer body for energy. We use research and evidence from the people who contact our advice service every day to understand the problems facing energy consumers in Great Britain. We help solve these problems by engaging with industry, changing policy and supporting consumers to navigate the market.
- Good practice guide: Making sure heat network consumers get the right support and information
- Good practice guide: Supporting people in energy debt
- RIIO-2 price control Enhanced Engagement process: Recommendations to Ofgem and energy network Customer Engagement Groups and User Groups
- Bringing heat networks up to standard: How heat networks can start delivering better customer service outcomes
- Demanding attention: Managing risks with demand-side response, to improve consumer experience tomorrow
- View all
- Citizens Advice response to BEIS’s consultation on exemptions from the requirement for an electricity licence
- Response to Ofgem consultation on smart meter rollout and the default tariff cap
- Citizens Advice response to ENA Open Networks Project 2021 Project Initiation Document consultation
- Citizens Advice response to BEIS consultation on Improving home energy performance through lenders
- Citizens Advice response to BEIS regarding proposed changes to mutualisation arrangements under the Renewables Obligation scheme
- View all
Use our interactive charts to explore the calls we get about problems with smart meters.