Post policy research and consultation responses
We represent postal consumers by promoting and protecting the interests of post and post office consumers across England and Wales.
As the statutory consumer body for postal consumers in England and Wales, we commission research, build evidence-based policy positions to embed the needs of postal consumers into decision-making, with specific regard for the needs of vulnerable consumers.
- Citizens Advice response to Ofcom’s Call for Inputs: Review of postal regulation
- HM Treasury - Access to Cash: call for evidence
- Citizens Advice input to ERGP’s Work Programme 2021
- Payment Systems Regulator - Call for views: cash access, use and acceptance
- Business Energy and Industrial Strategy Select Committee's Post Office Network inquiry - Citizens Advice response to call for evidence
- View all
- Citizens Advice Consumer Work Plan 2021/22
- Millions without mail
- The post office network is at crunch point - investment is needed now to ensure survival
- Banking on it: How well are post offices delivering cash and banking services?
- Parcel companies need to support at-risk groups during the Covid-19 pandemic
- View all