Filter - Advice

292 results found for Consumer

  • Consumer

    Cancelling building or decorating work Get more help Solve an ongoing consumer problem with a business seller Reporting to Trading Standards If you need more help in the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man

  • Contact the consumer helpline

    coronavirus content on getting your money back. To report unfair pricing to Trading Standards, you can contact us using one of our online forms or call the consumer helpline. Contact the Citizens Advice

  • Consumer template letters

    Faulty goods Letter to complain about faulty goods bought from a company Letter to complain about misdescribed goods bought from a private seller Letter to complain about faulty goods bought on hire

  • Contact the consumer helpline

    Contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline if you need more help with a consumer problem. Call the helpline Citizens Advice consumer helpline: 0808 223 1133 Relay UK - if you can't hear or speak

  • Consumer service complaints procedure

    online form. Your right to complain Every year over 900,000 people come to the Citizens Advice consumer service for help with​ a consumer problem​. We provide practical and impartial advice on how

  • Solve an ongoing consumer problem with a business seller

    something using PayPal or a card, check our advice on getting your money back. If you’ve done this and aren’t getting anywhere, you can get advice from the UK International Consumer Centre on the UKICC

  • Get free energy advice and support

    the Citizens Advice consumer service. Use an online form You can use a form - an adviser will respond to you by email. Call the helpline You can also call us for free: Citizens Advice consumer

  • Home credit (Doorstep loans

    Reporting a problem to Trading Standards Trading Standards deal with complex consumer problems and potential criminal activities. If you want to report a problem to Trading Standards, you should

  • Help with paying your water bills

    If you're struggling to pay your water bills and you haven’t got a water meter, check whether having one installed will save you money. Many water companies, as well as the Consumer Council for Water

  • Reporting to Trading Standards

    a refund. You can get help with your consumer problem from the Citizens Advice consumer service.  Check what you should report to Trading Standards You should report a business to Trading Standards