Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Letter to ask to be placed on list of unsecured creditors

This advice applies to England

Use this letter if a trader has gone into administration or liquidation and you are owed money or want a refund. You should send it to the administrators or liquidators.

Did this advice help?
Why wasn't this advice helpful?
Did this advice help?

Thank you, your feedback has been submitted.