Check if you're protected from discrimination
Check what type of discrimination you've experienced
- Direct discrimination
- Indirect discrimination
- Comparators in direct discrimination cases
- Justifying discrimination
- Pregnancy and maternity discrimination
- Absence from work because of gender reassignment
- Discrimination because of something connected to your disability
- Duty to make reasonable adjustments for disabled people
- Making or telling someone to discriminate
Taking action about discrimination
- Deciding what action to take about discrimination
- Getting information about your discrimination case
- Taking legal action about discrimination
- Check the time limits for taking legal action about discrimination
- Check what you need to show the court in a discrimination claim
- Check what you can do about harassment
- Taking action about discrimination in health and care services
Discrimination because of disability
Discrimination because of race, religion or belief
Discrimination because of sex or sexual orientation
Public sector equality duty
- What's the public sector equality duty?
- Who must comply with the public sector equality duty?
- Must public authorities always comply with the public sector equality duty?
- When can you use the public sector equality duty?
- Public sector equality duty - taking action
- Complaining about the public sector equality duty
- Public sector equality duty - taking legal action