This advice applies to England. Change country
Debt and money fact sheets
We have produced a number of PDF fact sheets on debt and money issues. The fact sheets are short, easy to read and easy to print. They give key facts about each topic and are updated regularly.
- Bailiffs [ 180 kb]
- Bankruptcy [ 160 kb]
- Budget sheet [ 41 kb]
- Child maintenance arrears [ 42 kb]
- Council tax arrears [ 40 kb]
- Court fines [ 35 kb]
- Credit fact sheet [ 140 kb]
- Dealing with people you owe money to [ 40 kb]
- Gas and electricity arrears [ 48 kb]
- Help with debt fact sheet [ 190 kb]
- How county court judgments affect your credit rating [ 41 kb]
- Income tax arrears [ 140 kb]
- Jargon buster fact sheet [ 140 kb]
- Mortgage arrears [ 180 kb]
- Payment Protection Insurance [ 39 kb]
- Payment Protection Insurance - sample complaints letter [ 34 kb]
- Rent arrears [ 120 kb]
- Sample debt letters [ 28 kb]
- What happens if you are taken to court for money you owe [ 42 kb]
If you haven't found what you were looking for, you may want to look at to our main page on debt and money.
Should you have difficultly opening any of these files, our help section contains troubleshooting information on how to open a PDF.