Skip to content Skip to footer

Letter to complain to a phone company about cashback

This advice applies to England

Use this letter to complain to a phone company that hasn't given you the cashback they promised.

Further help

Contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 03454 04 05 06 if you need more help - a trained adviser can give you advice over the phone. You can also use an online form or write to them.

If you’re in Northern Ireland, contact Consumerline.

Did this advice help?
Why wasn't this advice helpful?
Did this advice help?

Thank you, your feedback has been submitted.