Skip to content Skip to footer

Common problems with service providers

When you get a service carried out consumer law gives you certain rights. For example you may get a repair, building work done or have something made for you.

Find out what you can do if you have a poor quality of service or have goods damaged.

If you'd like to speak to an adviser, the Citizens Advice consumer helpline is 03454 04 05 06.