Skip to content Skip to footer

Taking action about consumer problems

Find out here how to take action against a trader if your rights have been breached if something has gone wrong. There is information on how to make a complaint, get a refund, take legal action and more.

If you'd like to speak to an adviser, the Citizens Advice consumer helpline is 03454 04 05 06.