Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Offensive internet sites

This advice applies to England

We've removed this content

The True Vision website explains what you can do about online hate material.

You can report online material promoting terrorism or extremism on GOV.UK.

You can report criminal sexual content to the Internet Watch Foundation.

Did this advice help?
Why wasn't this advice helpful?

Please tell us more about why our advice didn't help.

Did this advice help?

Thank you, your feedback has been submitted.